Pemo Theodore is a Media Publisher, Event Producer & Startup Funding Coach. She is Executive Producer of Smart Money Silicon Valley: Network with & Learn from Silicon Valley Investors! & NoPanels: Engage Directly with Investors & Industry Leaders She video interviews venture capitalists & angel investors EZebis: Winning the Venture Game! She also developed the Pitch Perfect Virtual Coaching program to educate entrepreneurs to set up their deck & video pitch for investors She is based in Silicon Valley & has been involved in online business for almost 9 years. She has been in small business for 34 years in Ireland, London, Canada & Australia. She also published a free ebook (the findings of 1 year research with vcs, angels & women founders) “Why are Women Funded Less than Men? a crowdsourced conversation”
She is Executive Producer of Smart Money Silicon Valley program to network & learn from Silicon Valley investors.
She is Executive Producer of NoPanels: connecting entrepreneurs directly with Investors & Industry Leaders
She created the PitchPerfect virtual program, which includes investor feedback, to prepare entrepreneurs for funding.
Check out Forbes post about Pemo & her project on the shortfall in funding for women by J. Maureen Henderson “Crowdsourcing A Conversation On The Start-up Funding Gap”
Check out BlogHer interview with Pemo: Interview with Pemo Theodore: Women-Owned Startup Expert
Check out Berlin Geekette’s interview with Pemo: An Interview with Women in Tech Expert Pemo Theodore
and Felena Hanson, Hera Hub‘Success Secrets of Enterprising Women’ interview with Pemo
She moderates & organizes investor panels @conferences & networking events including
- WITI San Diego April 19, 2012 check out video of panel
- The Startup Conference May 2, 2012 see some of panel video
- Women Who Tech ‘Funding Your Own Startup Panel’ hear podcast of panel
- WITI Summit, Santa Clara June 4, 2012 see panel video Women, Venture Capital & the Paradigm Shift
- Bay Area Pipeline Fellowship Conference Friday, October 5, 2012 ‘Angel Investing in Action’
- TheStartupConference May 30, 2013 keynotes & panels see all videos
- Data Week Thursday Oct 3, 2013 see panel video New Trends in Big Data Investment
- Latino Startup Alliance Innovator Summit Dec 5 & 6, 2013
She video interviewed venture capitalists, angel investors & women founders on the shortfall in funding for women. You can view a summary post of this crowd sourced conversation ‘Why are Women Funded Less than Men: a crowdsourced conversation’ which was syndicated by Women2.0 and TheNextWomen.
She gave a talk @Becoming Woman Virtual Conference ‘Changing the Financial Landscape for Women’
Here are some old Irish TV shows where Pemo was featured as a coach