Investor panel @The Startup Conference, Mountain View with Joyce Chung, Garage Technology & Heidi Roizen, DFJ & Stephanie Palmeri, SoftTechVC & Manu Kumar, K9 Ventures & Christine Herron, Intel Capital with Pemo Theodore, EZebis moderator.
I was so excited & honored to moderate a panel with so many brilliant female venture capitalists. It was a really interesting & fun conversation! Thanks to all who participated.
- Crowdfunding Panel & Advice to Entrepreneurs #startupconf (ezebis.com)
- Co-Founder Issues (Slides from StartupConf Seattle) (foundrs.com)
- Choose Investors Thoughtfully: The Levo League Founders (women2.org)
- SVASE Provides Early Stage Silicon Valley Startup Investment Insight (prweb.com)
- K9 Ventures digs for $40 million bone (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- 80 Mobile Apps Launch Picture-Perfect Mobile Commerce Powered by card.io With 750 More Apps in Focus (prweb.com)
- Levo League Founders After $1.25m Fundraising Round: Choose Investors Thoughtfully (thenextwomen.com)
- Ambiq Micro Secures $2.4M Investment (prweb.com)
- Why Venture Capital Isn’t Always the Answer for Start-Ups (blogs.wsj.com)
- How to Pitch Investors So They Bite (openforum.com)